At this year’s show we will have the opportunity to present to you the most and the longest traditions of Polish team aerobatic flying on jet planes. They will appear on Sunday, with its more than 20 minutes in a six-aircraft show, the Aerobatic Team Red-White Sparks on the TS-11 “Sparks” from 41. School’s Aviation Base in Dęblin.It’s the aerobatic team that this year, just as we, celebrate its 20th birthday.
In the composition of the team present to us:
- Capt. Maciej “Mack” Kopiel-#1-Leader
- Mjr. Jacek “Jack” Jaworek – #2 – left winger first
- Capt. Krzysztof “Kłaku” Kłaczyński – #3 – right winger first
- Cf. Sylwester “Weekend” Sobótka – #4 – slot
- Cf. Marcin “Scythe” Kossakowski – #5 – right wing second, solo
- Cf. Matthew “Mały” Kubiak – #6 – left winger second
Their total flying time is… over 11 ‘ 500 hours.
The team was formed in 1969 by 4 spark planes and named Rombik. During the system transformation, in 1991 the team name was changed to a Aerobatic Team Sparks and nine years later, in the new age, the band already entered the name of today.
In 1991, the planes also gained a distinctive, current painting according to the project of Col. pil. Ing. Ireneusz Fibinger.
You should definitely see this show because maybe it’s one of the last on the Spark planes because in the country are already new jet aircraft-M346 Master.