2. Search & Rescue Group from Minsk Mazowieckiabbreviated as 2nd SAR – A military unit of the Polish Air Force designed to conduct shares in the National Air Rescue system.
In the year 2013 2nd S&R had its debut on Mazury AirShow. They presented together with the MWOPRMasurian Water Volunteer Rescue Service (MWOPR) showing the water rescue action with the use of rope techniques on a multi-task helicopter W-3 Falcon Construction and production of PZL Swidnik. The audience was amazed by their dynamic show, and The group probably liked our event.
Pilot in Comand on the Falcon board will be lt. Jerry July – a military pilot with a total flight more than 1’400 hours counting only on this type of aircraft.
- 2nd pilot. lt. Michał Jaśkiewicz
- Flight Technician – . Zbigniew Kokoszka
- Medical Rescuer – Artur Sękowski
- Flight Rescurer – Adam Kowalczyk
This year unfortunately it is most likely only to watch at the airport Kętrzyn Wilamowo where you can meet them personally.